Get a postal vote

If you will be away on polling day, at work or on holiday, are physically unable or just don't have the time to get to a polling station to vote in person, you can still exercise your democratic right to vote. You may have moved house since the electoral register was drawn up and have not yet joined the register at your new address.

You can choose either to vote by post or to appoint someone else - a proxy - to vote on your behalf.

To find out more about voting by post or proxy, please visit the Electoral Commission's official site at:

Official forms can be downloaded from this site.

Simply print the form out, complete the details and send it to the Electoral Registration Officer at your local council's offices.

If you live in South Holland, the address is:
South Holland District Council
Priory Road
Lincolnshire, PE11 2XE

Tel: 01775 761161
Residents in the Deepings should send their forms to:
South Kesteven District Council
St Peters Hill
Lincolnshire, NG31 6PZ

Tel: 01476 406 080